Discuss Missing shower part. Any ideas? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. I wonder if you can help?

I purchased this shower kit from Dunelm.

Fitted it all, but there’s a part missing. I know they’ll want me to remove the whole thing to replace it so I’d rather just order the missing part from somewhere like Amazon.

It’s to connect the two parts pictured. Any ideas what that bit is called?

Thanks as always for your help!

Attachments

• 31ECE250-539A-4BBC-8A5E-F450112BBE9C.jpeg
    31ECE250-539A-4BBC-8A5E-F450112BBE9C.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 9FCBCA0D-E29E-4B03-82FA-4FBD86DFEBC1.jpeg
    9FCBCA0D-E29E-4B03-82FA-4FBD86DFEBC1.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 19
Was the box opened when you bought it?
It's unusual for parts to tbe missing nowadays, most manufacturers weight the completed box off the production line to check it's complete.
It's not tucked away in the box is it or with the hoses?
It looks to be manufacturer specific, any clue on the box who made it?

edit, it's Aqualona Mainstream, but the valve is common to all their dual head risers

Last edited:
looking at the photo of the full shower it looks like you are missing a piece that would screw in there and have a union on so that it could be fitted as per picture

Reply to Missing shower part. Any ideas? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, hope someone can help I'm after a joint which was missing from a purchase i bought years ago, just getting round to fitting it now...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
Back