Search the forum,

Discuss Mixer shower extension - installed too low, needs to be higher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys

doing a job for a builder, he's managed to install the bracket for the mixer shower too low and I didn't realise till I've just gone to install the shower fully. The room has been tiled so big job to remove tiles and reinstall, is there anyway the upstanding for the shower head can be extended?

its a nicky.no name shower but have pics if that will help

help much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mixer shower extension - installed too low, needs to be higher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The pipe work from the shower mixer valve is exposed silver colour pipework. the pipe work will run up from the valve then take a hard left at the ceiling...
Replies
Views
hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes were too short and no flex so he introduced me to Hep 2.0. he also did a dry fit and measured everything up to the mm. he left me with some patch work...
Replies
Views
I'll start this by saying I'm hoping to sort this by diy / minimal professional help as I'm a very tight budget! I've got a walk-in shower in a wet room. The shower has a tiled-over former with an additional ring of tiles around it. When the shower's in use, a drip comes through into the room...
Replies
Views
Greetings. Stranger from the electrician's forum here. Need some plumbing advice please! Our bathroom shower mixer is on surface. The mixer needs changing and her indoors would like a recessed mixer. The problem is that the wall is quite thin and i only have 6cm from front of tiles to the...
Replies
Views
I’m installing a new shower bar mixer using a fixing kit which means I have to drill into the tile each side of the pipes to install the bracket. I do not want to hit a pipe, what’s the best way of doing it?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock