Discuss Mixer tap pressure drops in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smcart5

The mixer tap in my place drops in pressure when using the hot side, it drops after turning on and drops again after adjusting, usually fine from then on but its rather annoying.

I know the parts inside the tap are probably expanding from the heat and closing the gap between the washer and seating so is there a quick remedy to this or should i just chuck the thing out and get a new one?

Combi fed btw.

interesting post as mine does exactly the same! I have not looked into it but really i should!

your combi only allows a certain flow of water through it. when you close your hot tap, pressure is max. when you open your hot tap again you will have couple of seconds of full flow through your hot tap, then pressure and flow will sort itself out and give you your standard flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mixer tap pressure drops in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock