Discuss Moderator Permissions Check in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hi guys,

I've just checked permissions because in some forums you said you couldn't mod. It looks like you're all global / super moderators. So your permissions should apply in all forum categories.

Can you check for me?

Just about to leave for a weeks holiday mate. Will try and get back on later and check.
Just had
Just about to leave for a weeks holiday mate. Will try and get back on later and check.
a quick look and I think they we on about the Plumbers arms and GSR section. When I click the drop down box to edit or lock a thread we cannot.

Also harv and Riley can’t see the reports section or ban people I believe

Reply to Moderator Permissions Check in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock