Search the forum,

Discuss Monobloc Bath Mixer Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonlea

I have a bath mixer tap which has just one multifumction handle controlling both hot and cold water. It is dripping badly. How do I change the washer especially how do I get to the washer as it is not obvious to me how the handle is removed.

It is very similar to this one
[DLMURL="http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9986498&fh_view_size=12&fh_start_index=24&fh_eds=%3f&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372014}/categories%3C{9372035}/categories%3C{9372173}/specificationsProductType%3dbath_shower_mixer_taps&fh_refview=lister&ts=1290373170305&isSearch=false"]Wave Bath Shower Mixer Chrome Effect, 0000003634400[/DLMURL]

This is the wave bath shower mixer on the B&Q site no EAN: 0000003634400 £89

Last edited by a moderator:
you have a cartridge gone,good luck on getting spares,it comes apart by removing the red/blue circle screw under there

yes i mirror gas man b&q taps are more often than not made in china with practically non existent spares supply you will probably be better off getting a new set of taps in the long run

thanks for your advice - where exactly is the red/blue circle screw - under where?

hot and cold circle where you would turn the tap,pulls out,screw under it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Monobloc Bath Mixer Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock