Search the forum,

Discuss Motorised valves dissapered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jambo

Rippin out a system boiler today to fit a combi been all over the housr no motorised valves ? Help please

Have you looked behind the sofa?

You may very well find there were never any to begin with and that the system relied solely on timeclock and boiler stat.

Just out of interest you are gas safe registered aren't you?

Is there a particular reason why you're changing the hot water supply from cylinder to combi?

Just curious.

Where have you. Been Jambo ?
What boiler are ripping out ?

its jambos apprentice he gave me his pass word and username for useful information when i need it wait till he sees this i will tell him in the morning he asked me to rip out and i told him i was compentent to do so should have asked him i guess and ye he gas safe and am dead

Be cearfull what you type,You still have to be gsr to rip out unless someone caps the gas off mate

hi all jambo her thought i was doing the right thing ther helping that wee s!!t out but ther ya go ye the reason for getting rid of HWC two new bathrooms going in with mixer showers that clears that one up plus no control over heating & hot water together with it being GRAVITY FED NO VALVES LOL. finished today full powerflush each rad that was none of this switch on and off i know u are out there. WORCESTER 42CDI MEC PROG HARD WIRED SAT CUSTOMER OVER THE MOON . HAS NOW LED TO HER CHANGING ALL RADS 10 BY THE WAY AND VALVES AND A NEW BATHROOM GOD WERE GOOD FREE POWERFLUSH WITH EVERY BOILER SWAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Motorised valves dissapered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock