Discuss Moving a Potterton Prima f 30f off the floor or new Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewHome

Hi Guys,

A bit new to this, and was hoping for a bit of advice.

I'm wanting to move my boiler (potterton prima f 30f) off the floor, well it sitting very close to the floor to the top of the wall nearer the ceiling and the plumber has told me that I need a new boiler as it not that straight forward.

The flue currently goes out into a carpoarch area so on a horizontal flue option that is all that is allowed (I've been told) It can only go up another 30 cm or so not what I was hopping for, been told I can not have an 90 degree bend or vertical exit on this model. So i need a newer boiler that does.

Am i being taken for a ride or do I cough for a new boiler. the old one has been working fine and sounds healthy.

thanks
NewHome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Moving a Potterton Prima f 30f off the floor or new Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock