Discuss Multimeter recommendations? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

This is not always a bad thing - twice at £10 is better than once at £180 if the tool does the job you require of it !!!!!!
The Testo 760-1 can be bought for under £100.00 and will do more that a £10.00 version including not blow up if you have the leads in the wrong way around, which is the major thing that normally spells their demise.

Can you tell i'm bored today, been stuck in since March, only ventured out once to go fishing in the middle of last year, now it's too cold to even do that, but the season has ended anyway.

I too am bored. Bloody COVID. 4 months work in the last 9 months is really taking it’s toll. I’m currently home schooling 2 little ones.

Got 1 last year - auto ranging - all good - didn't break the bank.

Got 1 last year - auto ranging - all good - didn't break the bank.
Only auto ranging if you turn the dial to the correct position and will not tell you that the lead is in the wrong place, I don't think I could ever go back to a manual dial now, having used the Testo for a year or so.

really? Can’t get a plumber or 'Registered Professional Gas Engineer' around here at all
Yes mate. I normally sub to a company who have been hit quite bad work wise. Also the little town I live in has recently had a massive influx of plumbers to the area. 5 years ago there was 3 local guys now there’s about 19 advertising.

Yes mate. I normally sub to a company who have been hit quite bad work wise. Also the little town I live in has recently had a massive influx of plumbers to the area. 5 years ago there was 3 local guys now there’s about 19 advertising.

you have have got too many eggs in too few baskets ...

Reply to Multimeter recommendations? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock