Search the forum,

Discuss my answers are too cynical now :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

I am of the opinion I should prehaps stop helping posters. The "I've been fiddling and its buggarsed it" type of queries or the "I hate paying any of you to do work for me but feel I deserve the complete knowledge you all hold for free" posters are beginning to affect me.

Discuss and advice, off for a beer :)

Nobodys forced to reply to anything :)

Drink more beer, the world seems a better place.

There does seem to have been an influx of untrusting stupid ops of late.

Not wanting to turn this into too sensible a conversation but I believe that the powers that be, Gas Safe etc are causing a lot of these issues amongst our kind. People that mess around with their gas and heating and boilers, fires etc should be held accountable. Gas Safe have as we all know missed a trick.

I enjoy helping folks and you can't usually tell the chances from the sincere ones. Like said we aren't obligated to answer anything but on the other hand I understand where your coming from .

You "think" it was? Check your credit card statement!

I was just window shopping. One of the lads had is 18 year old son with him, paid for a private dance for him and he stormed out :) That was just after midnight, probably had a lot to do with being on the beer since one in the afternoon.

I'm almost the same. Love a good idiot poster. Generally start with I've changed x and y could it be z?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my answers are too cynical now :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock