Discuss My boiler (label of Baxi) sent a 'low water pressure' warning 0.8 bar in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Joey T

Hi all,
My boiler is Remeha avanta ace 28c - Avanta Ace - The Feeling of Warmth - Remeha - https://www.remeha.nl/product/avanta-ace
It's 1 year old, and since I'm away for a few weeks I set it to 'frost protection' mode.
This morning I woke up to a 'low water pressure' warning 0.8 bar, and since it's Easter the company is unavailable for the following questions:
1. I turned the boiler off from the app. Was that a good or bad thing to do?
2. Upon returning, should I add water to the system before turning it back on again? If so, how much?

Thanks!

Reply to My boiler (label of Baxi) sent a 'low water pressure' warning 0.8 bar in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

HI Iam hoping someone can provide guidance on a heating problem. I have a (old) Ideal isar HE35 where there is no hot water for the 2 showers at...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
Hot water temperature is low. This varies at different flow rates. At 8lpm it is around 37deg (c) At 2lpm it is around 49deg (c) 8lpm is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock