Discuss Need advice for replacement British Gas Thermostat Radiator Valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I’m looking for help in replacing my British Gas Thermostat Radiator Valve cover which is broken due wear & tear. Have been trying to contact British Gas directly for replacement spare part but without any success and have decided to purchase part myself. I’ve attached picture of my old TRV. As there are so many different makes out there I wanted to check that any replacement I source will be compatible fit.

Attachments

• E4188B41-3BA9-49D3-9C28-9AEF0A18A49F.jpeg
    E4188B41-3BA9-49D3-9C28-9AEF0A18A49F.jpeg
    465.5 KB · Views: 21
The newer head should fit Drayton RT212 White / Chrome Angled TRV 15mm x ½ - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/drayton-rt212-white-chrome-angled-trv-15mm-x/958hg

Quite a lot of heads are interchangeable, British Gas don’t manufacture stuff, they use other manufacturers, such as Shaun has said, the Drayton.

Reply to Need advice for replacement British Gas Thermostat Radiator Valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

the thermostatic controller has snapped off the top of one of the radiator valves is the threaded metal collar standard to all valves? Can I fit...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock