Search the forum,

Discuss Need help identifying valve please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave M.

Hi

i have this valve on my underfloor heating manifold. It mixes the hot water from the boiler with the recirculated water from the heating loops. It has a remote sensor in the path of the mixed water on the input of the heating loops. The valve head looks like a radiator valve, except it is marked from 30 to 70 degrees. I need to replace it, as it only works up to just under 35 degrees. Any hotter than that and it just feeds hot water straight from the boiler through the heating loops. I'm happy enough replacing it myself, just can't find a replacement part. I've been searching for thermostatic valves but no joy. Help appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 58
is there any markings on the manifold and looks somewhat like a remote trv/ control valve

Have a look at uponor. They have manifolds with something similar.

It is a wundafloor manifold. Didn't think of looking on their site, assumed it wasn't part of the kit. Looks like I was wrong. Do they sell spares? I don't see an obvious online shop on their website...

best to phone them up and ask but i would think so

[DLMURL]http://www.wundafloorheating.co.uk/downloads/M02%20Manifold%20+%2022kw%20Pump%20Station%20Combo.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
It probably works fine. The copper thermostat should be pushed all the way on and secured with a split pin.
It won't be sensing the hot water while in open Air

It's worked fine for the last 5 years, but when I turned the heating on this winter, it didn't. guessing it needs replacing...

Well it just gets better. Rang wundafloor today and even though I couldn't provide any paperwork, they still found my order on their system 5 years after it was installed and insisted on sending me a free replacement next day delivery. Couldn't be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need help identifying valve please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock