Search the forum,

Discuss need radiator fkitting in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I'm know plumber although i have just fitted a new shower and im also happy to attempt swapping radiators which is what i want to do but radiator's .However what i want to change to may not be compatible so just need some advise . I have an old bathroom radiator and wish to put a more modern one in i have attached pictures can i swap the old one (in the picture) witch is near the ground with the modern one which is sitting on a wall as i dont want to put the new one on the wall but just replace the one fitted in the same place.
rad1.jpg
rad2.jpg
rad3.jpg
rad5.jpg

You may want to find manufacturers instructions for your new rad. They surely need space underneath in order to work efficiently and circulate air.

Reply to need radiator fkitting in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock