Search the forum,

Discuss Need some guidance cold water tank which has hot water elements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Well am stuck on this one working in a coffee shop just now doing it up for them opening . And they have lost hot water.so goes up the loft to find a cold water tank which has two heating elements at the bottom of this tank.the tank has rotten inside out and leaked on the cables causing a small short in the cables. This needs to Be replaced this is the tricky part as its a shop has hardly no room which means refitting something back in the loft.

I will need to move the tank to other Part of the loft as i can't access the old one.
This needs to feed 12 hot taps.
Any thoughts oñ this would be amazing.

Attachments

• DSC_0178.jpg
    DSC_0178.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0172.jpg
    DSC_0172.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0180.jpg
    DSC_0180.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0174.jpg
    DSC_0174.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a cold water tank it's a wall hung water heater basiclyly a square combination cylinderif you move it down a floor you will lose pressure there not cheap so combined cylinder probably cheper

Steve it did not look wall hung. I can see the landlord moaning. What's the cheapest option as i have been asked already. I think I will struggle to put an unvented cylinder in due to the prv discharge

Either that or split it and fit 2 multi points and a handi wash

Just cut it out and replace with new updated version , think it would be the most cost effective solution, as for Landlord , he'll just have to grin & bear it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need some guidance cold water tank which has hot water elements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock