Discuss Neighbour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Neighbour 3 doors away just moved in. He said to me last Friday how much to change bath taps, I said maybe £45.

I don't know this person

He just collared me & asked to borrow my tools! I said no.

He said he's doing a small job, what I said, oh, doing the taps.

I said you can borrow my tools but they cost £45 to hire as I come with them.

His reply, I thought you'd do a mate a favour!!!!!!!

Errrrr .... I don't know you pal

Neighbour 3 doors away just moved in. He said to me last Friday how much to change bath taps, I said maybe £45.

I don't know this person

start as you mean to go on with neighbours like these or who knows where it might end.....regards Turnpin:cuss:

Once took me 6 months to get a garden fork back from a neighbour!

I won't lend tools. I buy decent stuff.

I don't do free. Family ok. Friends who help me ok.

I only do free labour if I'm being taught & trained. Then I don't mind labouring & running to the van every 10 minutes!

Had a neighbour this even ask me to change immersion for a woman round the corner. Original cylinder 40 yr old.
Told me she didn't have much money. She drives a 2012 A4.
Ah sure it'll only take ye 20 mins. Them the d number of a plumber, funk off

the thing to remember with neighbours is there all T**t'S there only nice because they live next to you or they want something

I don't know this person

Cheeky facker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Neighbour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Just had a neighbour knock the door regarding a water hammer issue. My own house developed this issue sometime last year as well which is...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock