Discuss Nerrad Jet Swet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Deleted member 96286

Esteemed
Plumber
Just bought the Nerrad Jet Swet kit in 15mm and 22mm. I'm hoping they are as good as they appear on their YouTube video as I intend using them on valve changes on storage tanks and bunging pipes elsewhere temporarily for maintenance. Bunging a freezing cold storage tank in a cold Scottish Winter is not nice and draining down tanks and other low pressure storage vessels is time consuming and these gizmos looked like they'd save a lot of time. Expensive for what they are, but if they are any good, they should pay for themselves.
Any of you lads and lassies got a personal review on these?

Massive price that is, I remember when they first came out. They weren’t made by Nerrad and were and £30.00 for the 2.
It was an American bloke that first designed and marketed them. Like most things these days, the bigger more established companies make the inventor an offer that he/she can't refuse and the company buys the rights to them and then sells them under their own name.

Reply to Nerrad Jet Swet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm coming to the brainy forum for a proper answer! Scene - vented system, was originally gravity with Aga, then oil boiler with integral...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock