Search the forum,

Discuss New bloke in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trojanexplosion

Hello everyone.
he name's John and been plumbing for a few years. Ex water supplier Water Regulations Enforcement, (mainly commercial and Industrial).
Now working for a large property maintenance company.

I'm sure your user name Trojan will have sent shivers down Admins collective spine.
Welcome.

Hi there John and welcome along. Feel free to contribute and join in the fun .

The user name derives from my love of Trojan Ska music. So no danger here of any dodgy uploads.
Thanks for the welcome it looks like a good site.

I like a drop of ska. Never heard of Trojan ska though.

Might go and have a mooch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New bloke in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock