Currently reading:
New boiler with filter in a dirty system

Discuss New boiler with filter in a dirty system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frankenstein

Lets say I have a new boiler installed into a system which hasn't been very well flushed (or worse - not flushed), but I install a good filter.

If I clean the filter often, will the filter be able to protect the boiler?

I know that flushing is important and I've described an unlikely scenario, but has anyone come across this situation?

And you have been told. Reckon you will have new boiler installed, save money by not having the flush and clean the filter yourself every week.

I`m out.

Reckon you will have new boiler installed, save money by not having the flush and clean the filter yourself every week.

No - how did you deduce this? Hypothetical means imagined or suggested but not necessarily real or true. I need experts like you to teach me. Riley has answered my question. I'm very sorry for any offence.

I know what Hypothetical means thank you very much and glad you have achieved your goal after 31 posts !!!!!!!

Reckon you will have new boiler installed, save money by not having the flush and clean the filter yourself every week.

No - how did you deduce this? Hypothetical means imagined or suggested but not necessarily real or true. I need experts like you to teach me. Riley has answered my question. I'm very sorry for any offence.

Lots of people answered, you just didn't like what you heard,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boiler with filter in a dirty system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back