Discuss New boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What size boiler? Under 30kw ideal logic plus heat only. Above that Worcester cdi regular heat only.

I'd fit a ferroli great bits of kit excellent service back up and really economical also sabre is another contender

lamborgini you can choose different colours!!! snazzy eh

ring ring, hi you know that Lamboghini boiler you repaired.......... its leaking........... being your on call pop over :)

ring ring, hi you know that Lamboghini boiler you repaired.......... its leaking........... being your on call pop over :)

I can say without any shadow of a doubt that they are without equal.

I rang the premises officer earlier. 30 minutes telling him how wonderful his new boilers are and what I particularly liked about them. I especially loved the bit where I had them set up for cascading only to have to rewire and reprogram because bems wanted full control. Bems lost the argument over the shunt pump control. I think it was the way I suggestively hefted my 24's from hand to hand while fixing him with a flinty glare........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am thinking to get an Intergas HRE 24 SB. Our current boiler (and old Ideal) is in the kitchen, and we...
Replies
Views
What pipework changes are needed to replace a conventional open vented gravity boiler to a combi boiler ? Would toilet flush/cisterns need replacing ?
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Back