Discuss new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need to do when servicing is to remove magnet and flush ,you never need to disassemble
That looks more sturdy than the magnaclean to be fair. Not to sure about it being in white though, it'll get filthy if you get sludge all over it when it's serviced.

All you need to do when servicing is to remove magnet and flush ,you never need to disassemble

I have to say bud, I'm very impressed and chuffed for you, that you've managed to design, manufacture and get this product to market without the help of the big boys, especially at the price point you've achieved, considering the positive feedback you've been getting, and I wish you every success with it. Hope it goes well for you.

Now send Paul an email and make sure I get my free sample! Lol

I am still not over the finishing line yet ,currently I am negotiating with a few distributors .
My aim is to have Centramag in every independent merchants,but that will take time .Also being a one man band cash flow is a sticky wicket with banks not lending

Centramag will always come with a spanner , the spanner will not be withdrawn to save costs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like others have done.

Last edited:
Just to add to this I fitted my first Centramag last week.

The customer liked the packaging.

RIMG0001 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr

Once opened

RIMG0002 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr

You can see the bag of spare washers etc.

RIMG0003 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr

I was a bit concerned about screwing the tap in until I saw the brass thread.

RIMG0004 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr

The tap seems nice and robust.

RIMG0005 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr

Close up of the filtration system.

RIMG0006 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr

blends in nicely with the white boiler !!!!!!!! and you dont have to open filter again ,just remove magnet and flush via the drain valve.Shows you've caught sludge in 24 hours ,i wonder what it would catch in a months time ?

Last edited:
blends in nicely with the white boiler !!!!!!!! and you dont have to open filter again ,just remove magnet and flush via the drain valve.Shows you've caught sludge in 24 hours ,i wonder what it would catch in a months time ?
will see the one on mine tomorrow,been in a week

looks good do you get 2 copper elbows ? my only concern is the valves look similar to the dreaded magna clean ones

I saw a similar thing in the gas safe magazine I think it was a salus defender. However this one looks a lot more durable. Ill be looking forward to seeing that at my local merchants.

I saw a similar thing in the gas safe magazine I think it was a salus defender. However this one looks a lot more durable. Ill be looking forward to seeing that at my local merchants.
salus products are gay ad are for diyers or the recycle bin this product is in a different league

The Salus does not demonstrate catching non-magnetic particles and you have to disassemble to clean the filter . Once disassembled and put back , guess what happens to the o ring in the lid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back