Discuss New guy from Milton Keynes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi im paul im 32 just qualified on a level 2 plumbing foundation course through bpec. im in motor trade and want to transition over to plumbing this year as hate cars now after 12 years in trade.

i finished the weekend course in dec 17 and waited/ fought a year for certificationeven though was told i passed in jan 18. i would like some help or advice as to getting into trade.

thank you paul

Hello and welcome

It's a difficult trade to move into I think.
If you were a boy I'd say find someone that needs help and work for free (or very little) but going from a job your experienced in, to be a novice plumber won't be easy financially.
You can know everything there is to know but the INSTINCT to jump towards a burst pipe takes some experience and plenty of mistakes!

Reply to New guy from Milton Keynes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

thanks for letting me join In this forum, I have been in the building trade for the last 18 years, in various roles, the last being a building...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
A
Good Evening All I'm Andy, I'm from a small town near Bath, Somerset and I would like to become a plumber! I have spent the past 12 years in...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
M
Hello all I wondered if could get some advice or assistance. Ive been working for an airline at Heathrow since school after 18 years. Now it...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
hello guys, looked around the site a few time so thought its about time i signed up! In short...ish I live in Leicester i work full time as a...
Replies
Views
LDhiman
L
Back