Discuss New Logo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey all,

So, got my new logo sorted and I'm really happy with it. The background is the same colour as my van and polo shirts/hoodies.

What do you think?

gif_large.gif

I like very good

but what about having ap and ammer in smaller letters so it looks like T & H Plumbing and heating ?

Last edited:
Is that your surname?
Like the logo. But says to me that you would tap somthing first, them hammer it!

I like very good

but what about having ap and ammer in smaller letters so it looks like T & H Plumbing and heating ?

Nah I don't want it to be shortened to T & H.. you see initials all the time so I wanted it to be a bit different ;)

Is that your surname?
Like the logo. But says to me that you would tap somthing first, them hammer it!

No, surname is my username.. it's just a name I made up when I was doing that heap of crap course I did

Nah I don't want it to be shortened to T & H.. you see initials all the time so I wanted it to be a bit different ;)

No don't mean shortening it just smaller letters for the rest like Tap & Hammer

Ah I see.. I think it would make the smaller '&' look ineffective..

Looks ok anyway just a thought, did you make it or get someone to do it ?

Looks ok anyway just a thought, did you make it or get someone to do it ?

I usually do all my own graphics but this time I hired a professional - glad I did because my graphics are pants! Lol

I usually do all my own graphics but this time I hired a professional - glad I did because my graphics are pants! Lol

Do you mind if I ask how much as it very good

Is it going bg to be on something static ? Like a French van.

Last edited:
Tap & Hammer is good. People will smile and remember. I still think of optician in Leeds who had 4eyes as a car reg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Logo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back