Discuss New Mains pipe insulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been asked to replace a mains pipe from the metre along 20m run to stopcock in kitchen.
The metre is about 450mm deep (though 750mm was the min). I will run new 25mm mdpe pipe in 63mm blue ducting to the house. I was going to insulate the last bit from 750mm down to stopcock as comes up near the exterior wall.
What size thickness insulation do I need as a min to comply.:confused: As anything more than 12mm and I will have to upsize my ducting.
thanks

Ducting? thats unusual?

I dont think the regs specify a insulation thickness only it must be water proof

New water pipe is supposed to last a long time?

Got stuck in a room with the ex wife once for 7 minutes ...........................................................

THAT WAS A LONG TIME !!!!!! :eek::p;)

All relative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Mains pipe insulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock