Discuss New member saying hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. New member from North West London here, been working as a plumber with my dad for past 16 years.

Hope to contribute to threads and also gain knowledge.

hello and welcome,e

Hi all. New member from North West London here, been working as a plumber with my dad for past 16 years.

Hope to contribute to threads and also gain knowledge.
Hiya, your knowledge and experience workin with your old fella will prove good on here .Sat and Sunday it’s the diy ers then the techy stuff rest of time
It’s quite rewarding and educational Chking

Reply to New member saying hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock