Search the forum,

Discuss New member, self-employed gas engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan-HybridHeat

Gas Engineer
Hi all,

I've browsed these forums for a while and have now finally decided to begin contributing. I have recently set up a new company and am hoping to build it into something I can be proud of.

I've been fully qualified for around 5 years now after starting my apprenticeship straight from school, and have worked for various companies in between being self-employed (a few times!). This time though I won't be going back to employment I am happy to say.

I have worked in a lot of different areas within the industry, including 6 months installing renewable technologies (mainly Biomass boilers) which turned out to being something I learned a lot from!

I look forward to getting to know a few of you and being welcomed into the community :thumbs_up:

Dan

Hello Dan, get posting then you can get into the private forums oh and don't annoy Mr C ( especially if he's on call )

Hello Dan, get posting then you can get into the private forums oh and don't annoy Mr C ( especially if he's on call )

Like NOW you mean?

Or if he`s managed to set off an ear popping loud alarm! lol

I only set it off because some numpty set it after I disarmed it. When I find out who the numpty was........

Welcome to the UK's largest, the world's second largest, and the world's best plumbers forum by far.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi & welcome I'm in the same position as you basically at the minute

Hi Dan, another chap from Plymouth, soon be outnumbering all those Yorkies

Hi there Hybrid Dan and welcome to the fold, once your post counts up u can join the plumbers arms and enjoy a pint after work lol,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New member, self-employed gas engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock