Discuss new names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

if we could pick each others names what would it be for who , ill go first cos its an easy two

DAVE = GOD

KIRKGAS = GRANDAD

dont know why , but thats what i thought id wrote first time.mind must of been on something else

dont know why , but thats what i thought id wrote first time.mind must of been on something else

if you were on that bird in your avatar that would explain it the blood from the brain gets diverted

if you were on that bird in your avatar that would explain it the blood from the brain gets diverted

I thought that was a pic of Bod - never thought about it being a female to be honest!! Was looking for a chaffinch in the background until it suddenly dawned on me that it was THAT type of bird you were talking about!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back