Search the forum,

Discuss new plumber needing help with wording on a business card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amartin83

as im finding it hard to find work as a plumbers mate or as an apprentice. ive decided to create a business card to help me find small jobs so i can complete my nvq as my experience is limited i can only put certain jobs down.
i need help with the wording of what work i can do to complete my nvq. so far i have:

small plumbing jobs
all maintenance tasks
bathroom refits and decommissiong

i can install extra raditors to a heating system but dont know how to put this down and also i need some work on sanitation system. dont know if ive missed any thing

sorry if this is not clear, but any help would be gratefull

nvq level 2-get yourself 2 bathrooms mate- its the easyist way to get you nvq done, consist of 2 decomissions and new 1st fix and 2nd fix and a comssion and little things like clipping distances e.t.c and maintenance work including changing a drain off on a central heating system i.e the rubber washer and photos e.t.c, as for business cards i would right plumbing work undertaken incl-bathrooms,shower room- central heating installed.

joe blogs
plumbing

o8oo 999 999

will do you.

on the other note, i am lead to believe you need to have been established plumbing business for 3-5 years before you can sign off the portfolio work?. for those plumbers with no formal quals.

Generally a business card should only contain:
Your personal name on top left or right hand corner
Your business name displayed prominently
Your full postal address on bottom left hand corner
Your phone, mobile, email, web address on bottom right hand corner.
A background photograph looks impressive to show what you do.

Remember this is a business card, not a leaflet so don't clutter it with a life story of what you do.Keep this for a decent leaflet. This is your first point of contact with anyone and impressions count.

I thoroughly recommend Serif Pageplus X5 for beginners and there are dozens of professionally designed templates with it that all you need to do is to fill in your own details and the software does it all for you. Costs about £40 and price is dropping as new version has been released. Go to:
Web Design, Photo Editing and DTP software | Serif – Inspiring Creativity

Pee'ing pipes
Packed up pumps
Poorly boilers
Princely bathrooms

Martin Plumbing & Heating

Pick A Proper Plumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new plumber needing help with wording on a business card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock