Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss New record: most online users in 24 hours in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan Admin

Screenshot_20170401-101109.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Meady

Meady Plumber GSR

What were the figures like before the update?

3. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dan

Dan Admin

That's how many users have logged in over the last 24 hours. Not surprising really I've hassled everybody so they come check it out.

Not 100 certain to be fair but we were hitting around 150-175 average over 24 hours i think around November. Which was low. The forum got old. Was 350 November before (2015).

See next month what it naturally is. Hoping it's 350+ again.

Note that that is no reflection on actual hits this have constantly increased because our thread count has.

5. Dan

Dan Admin

1700-odd now!!

Screenshot_20170401-165652.png Screenshot_20170401-165634.png

You can find these stats on the homepage if you click the visited tab.

6. Dan

Dan Admin

The record keeps resetting as I update the forum so we are back to 1400 odd now.

But no signs of it calming down just yet lol