Discuss New signage for the heating season & Before & After boiler pictures. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Signage £126.00 including the VAT Slight van modifications & a 700x800 sign.

oftec 2.jpgNew Oftec signage as I passed my business audit.

Van oftec.jpgAnd on the back

sign 1.jpgA new sign for the bottom of my lane.

The Job Mr Oftec man inspected for me.

Before

20140605_130151[1].jpgYes there's a boiler in there!

20140630_103744[2].jpgThere he is! The rare(I never seen one) Turkington Trojan 70/90, not in his natural environment.

After
20140709_162139[1].jpg Worcester Greenstar DM 18/25

20140709_162200[1].jpg Worcester Greenstar DM 18/25 side view

Last edited:
Looks good, but couldn't see the point of covering up the reg and phone numbers when they are on general display at all other times.

Looks good, but couldn't see the point of covering up the reg and phone numbers when they are on general display at all other times.

its not that I dont trust you guys, Its just dont want anyone ringing up asking for a left handed spanner. if you really want see them though they are on oftec and gas safe

its not that I dont trust you guys, Its just dont want anyone ringing up asking for a left handed spanner. if you really want see them though they are on oftec and gas safe

As if we would ring you up at 3am making silly requests..........honestly...i ask you....mmmmm OFTEC and gas safe you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New signage for the heating season & Before & After boiler pictures. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock