Search the forum,

Discuss New Software Update Soon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
With the problems this morning I thought I would drop a line,

Dan is planning to upgrade the forum in the next week or so, If you haven't already, check out TilersForums.com to see what it will look like, Theres a few new things such as the blog etc, data will be safer and some other bits and pieces that will make the forum easier to use on a mobile or tablet.

The other forums addresses have also changed to .com and .net, so that it goes out worldwide, and it seems to be working, we have had an influx of new members from canada and the us etc. So once this forum is done you may notice some international peeps.

Thanks you guys for all your help and advice, we couldn't run the place without you!

Reply to New Software Update Soon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock