Search the forum,

Discuss new to old salus contoller in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

paul n

my old salus rt500rf was putting heating on when it felt like it, so i purchased a new salus WQ610RF. my question is, will this pair to the old receiver and avoid having to wire in a new one.

Reply to new to old salus contoller in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a bit of advice. My CH system has 2 controllers one for water and one for heating. I would like to replace these with one controller for bother heating and water contol. I have a Salus RT500RF which controls the heating and is mouted in the hall and is battery operated. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a main eco compact 30kw combi boiler installed. This is using weather compensation (baxi ifos) and salus iT500 controller. The salus is starting to play up so I am in a dilemma. Do I replace the salus with a hive or similar and continue to use the weather compensation, or do I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell thermostat. One of these being the supply and another going to the boiler. I wasn't sure what the other wire was and so didn't connect up. Now the Salus...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please. We have an old traditional old Potterton E50 boiler with an old Honeywell time switch and a more recent Salus wireless thermostat. I have completely powered down and re-set the Honeywell and Salus a couple of times and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, Decided to get the Baxi 105 replaced. Going for the baxi 636. My question is, will my current salus iT500 be compatible with the 636 as there doesn’t seem to be a 0v switching contact. I don’t have a 230v wired thermostat and the salus uses 0v switching. I don’t believe the iT500 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock