Discuss New van deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aim plumbing

Hi all

Just looking for anyone those bought a van on HP, CH or Finance. Hoping to get a good deal on new renault trafic or vivaro. anyone ever used vansales.com are they reliable?

thanks

who'd use the internet to buy a van or car? worse risk than going to an auction with yours eyes shut omho.

I got an 09 plate VW Crafter MWB on HP from my local garage. Call me old fashioned, but I want to see the vehicle and try before I buy!

If you are buying a new van where it comes from does not matter, all vans/ cars (from uk) come with at least 3 years warranty, all dealers are desperate for the warranty work so if it goes wrong and the supplying dealer is 400 miles away so what!

Buying used different ball game, forget a warranty from a used van/car sales dealer. Ive never been able to pursue a claim on a used vehicle. They always find an excuse not to cover the repair.

Only an accountant can give you personalised advice on the best deal for you.

I always buy, have concerns about a lease as when the van goes back will you get shafted if they start charging for small dents/damage ? Also if your needs change I can always swap the van if need be without massive penalties.

Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New van deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock