Discuss New van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mechanic told me that the new shape vivaros/traffics are pants and have terrible engines, but the last of the old shape are the ones to go for as there still solid well as solid as a vivaro can be

From what i have read from various articles here there. There seems to be an opinion that all the new breed of diesel engines seem to be tuned/designed to be so efficient that it does put a lot of stress on the enigines and as such are not as reliable as they used to be. And many start to develope issues around 100000 even less if they are not looked afters.
Bit like boilers really in the stirve to gain efficiency for the sacrice of reliability

From what i have read from various articles here there. There seems to be an opinion that all the new breed of diesel engines seem to be tuned/designed to be so efficient that it does put a lot of stress on the enigines and as such are not as reliable as they used to be. And many start to develope issues around 100000 even less if they are not looked afters.
Bit like boilers really in the stirve to gain efficiency for the sacrice of reliability

They said that with mine,its a 2.2 puma lump,quite fast,good on juice and refined but needs maintaining on the nail with only the best of oils,magnatec or similar

As with all boilers/vans you can have a good one or a bad one. Even with crappy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock