Discuss Newcomer to a place of sanity in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone and thanks for being here :)
Mainly I come looking for plumbing advice for personal use but sometimes as an advice service for my customers
:)

Hello and welcome grump

Reply to Newcomer to a place of sanity in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Back