Search the forum,

Discuss Next year holiday plans in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
The missus was down in the dumps so in an effort to cheer her up I pinned a map of the world to a wall and gave her 3 darts saying that is where I would take her next year.

Looks like we are spending 2 weeks behind the fridge!

The missus was down in the dumps so in an effort to cheer her up I pinned a map of the world to a wall and gave her 3 darts saying that is where I would take her next year.

Looks like we are spending 2 weeks behind the fridge!
Nice idea RPM ...we all really do need something to look for over the horizon it’s a good way to keep things together and stay sane. I know that I will be going back to Skibereen in West Cork in the Free State Eire as soon as this is over ....its better than your fridge get her to aim higher
Centralheatking

Reply to Next year holiday plans in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock