Discuss NK Porcelanosa WC Syphon seal/washer replacement in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Water is slowly leaking into the toilet bowl from the cistern. I suspect that it's the rubber washer at the bottom of the tube that's the problem but I can't figure out how to get to it. I can feel it when I put my hand down to the bottom of the tube and it seems flexible but it's 16 years old so it could be distorted or something. I may have to call in a plumber to sort it out but If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• P1010968.JPG
    P1010968.JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010969.JPG
    P1010969.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 16

Reply to NK Porcelanosa WC Syphon seal/washer replacement in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on...
Replies
Views
ScotsLaddie
S
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I...
Replies
Views
I have fitted this brass float valve to my toilet cistern. Obviously the inlet is the same level as the overflow pipe so it needs to be water...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
Back