Discuss No flush before new boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Homeowner here and would be really grateful of any feedback. I've had a new combi boiler installed into a 25y/o house yesterday.

Now the boilers intermittently v loud and intermittently not giving hot for a little while. Signs it seems (tho not a professional) of the system being dirty and clogging the heat exchange / pump of our brand spanking new boiler?

The water's also v black on the radiators.

The installer has said they only did a "system flush" and want to sell me an additional power flush.

Would you guys consider this unreasonable or do I need to bite the bullet for being naive and not delving into fine print?

Two different jobs Ric one a existing alpha boiler kept locking out on high temperature so a alpha mag pro was installed it was chemically cleaned with the magna cleanse fitted , flushed the system that sorted it .

The Viessmann 222 upgrade the system was Hot flushed , a mains cold flush before removing the old boiler then chemically cleaned with the magna cleanse flushed and inhibitor added. No short cut here bud 😂. Kop

Reply to No flush before new boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Replies
Views
ShowerSmellProblems
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back