Discuss No vent pipe over f + e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Got sent to a job couple of days ago, first time I have had a chance to post about it.

the customer has a few aqualisa showers in the property, up in the loft has the blending/pump type things.

i got sent out because the showers were not switching off, we don't deal with them and Cust said still under warranty do will get aqualisa out.

Water in cwst was hot, customer had left immersion on all night and could hear water going up vent pipe from cylinder.

this stopped once immersion was switched off.

There is no vent pipe over f and e, surely there should be?

the showers now don't switch off, if the electrics are switched off then the power from the showers goes away but they still run unless isolated in the loft.

All sounds a bit random bit anyone have an idea what's going on?

i think the immersion obviously kept heating the water but not sure how this affects the showers and why no vent over f and e.

The older (grey) Aqualisa digital shower has a solenoid shut off valve that can fail. This can get stuck in gthe open position allowing constant flow of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No vent pipe over f + e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock