Discuss No water from the shower in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Tom hall

Just moved into a house as a tree I shower but there is no water coming out of the shower or any sound of water trying to go through the pipes ,
Have checked the pipes which are in the attic all seem to connected ,any help would be greatful

Is it a box pumped shower?
It may be switched off electrically somewhere, i have found switches in back of wardrobe, airing cupboard, up high, down low, in loft … usually unlabelled.

But post a picture and we’ll have a better chance to help.

Reply to No water from the shower in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock