Search the forum,

Discuss non paying customers ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you take bank transfers on the spot? Does that work well? Maybe a card machine is not necessary then?

Do you take bank transfers on the spot? Does that work well? Maybe a card machine is not necessary then?
Happy with cash and bank transfer myself. But happy to hear your idea.

It only makes sense if bank transfers are an issue to be honest.

Just thought an easier way might be an instant invoice. You create instant invoice via your phone and then when customer pays by credit/debit card on their phone, you get an immediate confirmation.

As everything on mobile and you get immediate feedback, you can ask them to do it while waiting. So could be easier than bank transfer as most people regularly pay for stuff by card on mobile now.

But if bank transfer not an issue probably doesn't make sense!

Just thought an easier way might be an instant invoice. You create instant invoice via your phone and then when customer pays by credit/debit card on their phone, you get an immediate confirmation.

As everything on mobile and you get immediate feedback, you can ask them to do it while waiting. So could be easier than bank transfer as most people regularly pay for stuff by card on mobile now.

I have something that does that already mate. But thanks anyway.

Gas engineer software and I do not need a card reader as I am happy with my customers Bacs me the money once job is complete.

As you wish, just wanted to point out that it's generally a bad idea that can get you in hot water :)
agreed, it's 100% down to the person sending the message to take all reasonable steps to get it right.

Where I work people often make up emails if they don't have one "[email protected]" or something, but if we start sending out account info and reset password links to that address it would be us in trouble. This is because it's our responsibility to ensure we are verifying things reasonably before sharing personal data. That's why nowadays there are so many layers of verification and questions to do anything online or on the phone.

"as most people regularly pay for stuff by card on phone now."
Er, only those of a certain generation do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to non paying customers ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock