Discuss noob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Easy

hi all, ok where do I start, 49, near kings lynn, after spending yrs as a welding engineer and doing my own plumbing on various houses that I've lived in and enjoying it decided that it was time for a change of career, yes i'm one of those 4/5 week plus home study types ( can hear the groans ) and after getting the cold shoulder from more than a few plumbers round here for advice or help decided that it was time to get out there and do a bit, 6 mths on and its going good to be honest, and this forum has been very useful thank you all in sharing knowledge and ideas as I have been lurking in the shadows finding out the do's, don'ts etc

first dont, dont start at 49 your knees wont last :), mad bugger but hey ho here you are :)

cheers guys, as for my name its a gaming name ive had for yrs COD ftw, :61:and as for my knees well been married for 23 yrs 5 kids 2 dogs 2 cats and 2 landrovers and a part share in a horse pretty much been on them for a long while lol,,,and yes probably as mad as a box of frogs :clown:

Another Landy owner.........just what we need.....welcome to the forum :shades_smile:

everytime I want to add location and stuff to my profile I get a server did not respond !?!?!?!?!?!?!?any ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to noob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock