Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss North East Retro Gaming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

That time of the year again folks:

All,

I'm sure most of you already know but if not, here it all is in black and white.

North East Retro Gaming is back for the 3rd year running. Same venue, same prices, same retro goodness!

Gateshead Stadium - 20th & 21st June

The website is very shabby at the minute but is being updated soon-*North East Retro Gaming | The home of Retro Gaming

Facebook -*https://www.************/NorthEastRetroGamingLimited

Twitter -*http://www.twitter.com/nergofficial

With it being 2015, it's going to be Back to the Future themed. There is a Back To The Future pinball machine being raffled off for charity -*http://www.northeastretrogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/NERG-A4-Poster_PRINT1.pdf

For those of you that can't make it and would love to buy raffle tickets, I'm sorting out a proper license so I should be able to sell them online for you.

There will also be many other Back to the Future tombola and raffle prizes.

The layout will be the same with roughly 100 video arcade machines, 50 pinball machines and 50 consoles and computers.

We're hoping to get a DeLorean there and I guess the fancy dress will also be BTF themed.

Ticket prices are held at £15 per day or £25 for the weekend.

There is also an agreed rate with the nearby hotel. Granted, the price isn't as good as last year but it's still a great rate for a very modern hotel. £80 per room B&B. Those that stayed there last year will vouch for it.

The chosen charity is the same as last year, Bright Red. It's a blood cancer charity -*Home | Bright Red

The usual machine announcements will be made through the social feeds on a regular basis.

Will you be there.
Im 15 mins from there. Might pop in and kick some bum at combat or vanguard on the atari 2600.
Or maybe even way of the exploding fist on c64 lol

I'll be there Phill, me and one of my mates are bringing a couple of machines down, i'm going to be doing a Streetfighter 4 competition for charity again this year to hopefully break last years total :D

Ah streetfighter now there's a game. Many a wasted hour spent cursing and loving that game in equal measure

Mint. I loved that game. Still do...
There is an port of chucky egg on android store

Mint. I loved that game. Still do...
There is an port of chucky egg on android store
Chuckie egg, jet pac, painter, donkey kong, got quite a few retro consoles might get a speccy and a bbc micro to add to the collection. Fave is a atari 2600 still love playing space invaders on it.

2600 was my 1st console. Well it was pretty much the main one at the time.
Just fantastic on my 12 inch portable lol

Great memories guys, if you fancy a good day out fire along, i'll even buy you a pint :D

Shouldn't you be looking towards Paris at the moment Ian?

Good luck by the way.

Spoke to lad he's well up for it. So how do you get tickets. Will get em when i come back from holiday.
just gonna do saturday.

the lads got his set on winning the BTF pinball he loves the trillogy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke to lad he's well up for it. So how do you get tickets. Will get em when i come back from holiday.
just gonna do saturday.

the lads got his set on winning the BTF pinball he loves the trillogy.

Awesome dude, you can buy tickets via the website or on the door, selling faster than last year already :D

I've spent the afternoon playing Golden Axe 2, I'd forgotten how addictive it was. I let my boy Fred have the occasional go, I'm not a bad parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to North East Retro Gaming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock