Discuss Nozzle boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

I treated myself to some HWOS nozzle boxes last week, they far more suit my OCD than my previous set up. Trouble is, now I have 2 red boxes full of left overs - who ever uses 60 degree ES's?.....These new boxes are £21 but Ive seen someone selling them on Fleabay for £45!

How do you keep yours?

Attachments

• IMG_3994.jpg
    IMG_3994.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3992.jpg
    IMG_3992.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 43
old lesson relearned, never get rid of anything, I cleared out the store of all used fans etc etc last month as never seemed to use stuff, this week I could have done with at least 3 of the bits I binned to the scrappie!!!!!!!!! still did get some cash for it all

Luckily I'm driving past HWOS about twice a week now that they've moved. Otherwise I would need more gear on the van.

Luckily I'm driving past HWOS about twice a week now that they've moved. Otherwise I would need more gear on the van.
This time of year Im spending about £250 a week so delivery charges dont exist but to have them around the corner would be a real boon..

Keep 6ish of everything up to 1.00 then 2 of everything upto 4.5

The hwos nozzle boxes are ace. Don't know how I managed when I was using the danfoss ones

I'm doing about 4 services a day for half the year so some like 60 60 W, and most of the 80 EHs I have about 6 of each.

i couldnt kneel for 4 x a day in all honesty happy with an aga a day and a gas issue and a bit of anything else

That's a lot of nozzles your going through, hope you're getting them nice and cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nozzle boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock