Discuss NVQ2 qualified looking for work in NORFOLK in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

demmer

Hiya,

I live in Dereham and dont mind traveling. Dont have loads of experience but can do all the basics confidently.

I have loads of tools but dont have a van yet.

Im a hard grafter and looking to get more experience.

PM me on here.

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ2 qualified looking for work in NORFOLK in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
B
I have recently qualified level 2 Plumbing & Heating and am looking for work as e.g. plumbers mate to build up experience. I am 28, full UK...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock