Discuss Offering finance on Boilers. Anyone doing it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

csmithy

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help. Is anyone offering finance to there customers on boilers?

I looked at it a while back but it's very expensive and you need a very high turnover to offer conventional finance. You would also need a credit licence. You could team up with a finance house who you recommend to prospective customers but again I think you need a consumer credit licence.

I looked at it via a third party, who wanted me to pay them as well as them charging the customer interest, win win for them, but not really viable for me as it cost the customer too much in my opinion to be worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Offering finance on Boilers. Anyone doing it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock