Search the forum,

Discuss Oil Burner Housing Lock size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JJ800

Hi I'm new here so hopefully I have posted this in the correct section. I have oil fired central heating with small galvanized housing outside which houses the boiler and oil burner. The oil delivery man had to bleed the system last time and I lost the key so we forced the door off. I'm looking to replace the lock and key with a new one so can anyone link me to one online or tell me what size I need. I think its a cylinder type lock about a 20mm long barrel.
any input would be appreciated.
Thanks
JJ

Hello JJ. What make is the oil boiler? Not the burner, but the actual boiler, as often the boiler house is same maker and the lock can be bought from them.

Thanks for the fast response. I have included a pic of the old one i removed from the door/pannel of the housing.

Been looking online and came across these.
Capture.JPG

They look like they would do the job.

heres the old one.
Untitled 1.jpg

thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil Burner Housing Lock size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Hi fellas I believe my mortice lock is 3 level in one of my internal rooms in my house. I've lost my keys. Is there anyway I can break the lock to get in the room? Without breaking the door? Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not been serviced in a long time and oil filters were bunged up as was the nozzle. I decided to service it with hopes it was simple starving of fuel from...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
got new oil and tried to start my reillo g3b oil burner ,when it idnt fire and went to lockout i bleed the pump and check the nozzle ,and eventually took apart the pump to find lots of black oil slug around the oil pump.so i cleaned all the stuff of and cleaned through the pump and the only...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock