Discuss old waterpipes and new toilet installation help needed in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

You will have to keep to a low level toilet and cistern

So you can’t type a reply using the box at the boot on if the last post then post reply ?

Reply to old waterpipes and new toilet installation help needed in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
hi, as the title suggests i need help finding this type of toilet seat, i ordered one but completely forgot to check distance between fittings and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I am after advice on installing a bidet in a toilet with the water valve hidden inside the cistern. I am renting. Is there anyone with a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock