Search the forum,

Discuss One radiator wont heat up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shaq

Hi, i have flushed my heating system and put and inhibator in. one radiator now wont heat up,i have tried balancing the system but it feels as though the valve is blocked as there is heat upto the valve in the pipe... only problem is this is a new valve and was working beforehand ( system was flushed as changed a rad in a different room which funnily enough had the same problem. hope someone can help :confused5:

Airlock. Close all other rads bar that one. Should push it through. Failing that, tray under each end and run water from each end with opposite one closed.

Small microbore plastic/copper pipes by any chance? Try as suggested above from SimonG.

Hi by closing all the other rads will push the air out ? does that mean i clsoe all the rads then run the heating and then bleed the rad ?

hi its normal 15mm copper pipe

As above ... turn all off bar the one not working. If that doesn't clear the issue then you're looking at a restriction in the radiator/radiator circuit or pump flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One radiator wont heat up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock