Search the forum,

Discuss one stone cold radiator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone looking for abit of advice I've got a total of 6 radiators in my house 5 are all hot but the and 1 that is stone cold ive checked the trv pin and it doesn't seem to be stuck ive bleed the radiators and hasn't done nothing I turned all other radiators valves off on both ends of radiators and the 1 that wasn't working gets hot when the rest is turn off I had a new boiler fitted along with 3 new radiators fitted the radiator that is cold is brand new less then a week old along with boiler was all working until I turned heating off yesterday and when I turned it back on that 1 particular radiator didn't get hot looking for some help or advice has its cold in living room without it many thanks in advance

If rad is working with others turned off probably a balancing issue.
As your boiler is only a week old get installer back as system needs correct balancing to work at its most efficient.

Reply to one stone cold radiator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock