Search the forum,

Discuss opinion of salus programable roomstats please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobTi

Hi all

Need to replace my builtin time clock and on a budget, so can get an altech from my local merchants for around £25

Found out that its a rebranded Salus and i know they are a pain to set up but if it does for a couple of years i am happy, so do i go with it?

Thanks

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are talking wired for, and extra £10/£15 you have a large chose,I love honeywell,so user friendly and all the function you need straight at hand but you pay for that,there are many user friendly models in the price range mentioned and all budgets can meet that,once advantage explained

As you say salus can be murder to set up and change quickly,many people have enough hassle in their lives ,without adding a salus

imho

Sorry should have said its for a combi and will be hard wired to volt free contacts.

So recommend me a single channel programable room stat please ?

Thanks

Robert

honeywell 7 day programmable room stat, easy to use and reliable
this is the rf version but you get the idea
http://www.NoLinkingToThis/prods/87...ing-Controls/Honeywell-CMT921-Room-Thermostat

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh fuzzy i bought a lot and can advise by bitter experience salus are unreliable nothing worse than peed off custards

i dont think it was salus that i bought, going back a few years now but the ones i got were very good and cheap, maybe they dont do them anymore, not sure without looking it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to opinion of salus programable roomstats please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock